Thursday 23 June 2016

Pattern Testing - Striped Swallow Designs - Misdummers Dream

I haven't been this excited by a pattern since the Tea Party Dress! 


Think dreamy, summer, elegant perfection....



There's options for a dress with a nice twirly skirt or the option to make it as separates - crop top and skirt. You can add straps or have it completely strapless - might I suggest straps for the under 3 age group, there'll be flashing otherwise haha! I found this out the hard way and then had to retro-add straps 


It's a super quick sew with a beautiful finish and result 

My girls are pretty in love with their dresses. I've also made a maxi length but being in the middle of an Australian winter has meant not many days to photograph it, unfortunately. 

Happy sewing 
T xx

No comments:

Post a Comment