Thursday 25 June 2015

KCW Day 4

Today's stop on my Kids Clothes Week trip is a favourite old destination Tadah Patterns Peg Pants

These pants are a staple in my toddler's day care wardrobe - they not only look awesome, they are super comfy and allow her to run, climb and dance to her hearts content. Lately they've also become a  firm favourite for me to make as presents for all the little men we know.

My toddler is cat crazy (and we're a dog house!! How that happened?!?! I don't really know!) and I found this awesome fabric at my local Spotlight store. When I spotted it I knew I had to make her something from it. 


When I sewed these up, I have to admit I didn't love them. They looked bland and a little boring to be honest. However, once she put them on and ran around the yard miaowing, I knew regardless of what I thought of them, she loved them and really-- that's what KCW is to me. 


If you've never heard of Tadah Patterns, do yourself a favour and check them out. They're only of the best written, best illustrated, best explained and best fitting patterns I've ever come across. They also have a very supportive Facebook Sewing Group

Happy Sewing peeps
T xx

No comments:

Post a Comment