Friday 3 November 2017

Beach Ready!! 

As we head into summer down under in Australia, I’ve been stockpiling my girls beach wardrobes with swimmers. Actually, I’ve been obsessively stockpiling... 

A few months ago, Made for Mermaids released their Mermaid Shores collection of delightfully cute girls swimmers and I’ve been sewing through all three of the styles they offer. 

I’ll start with Calypso, a cute flouncy two piece set. I used just the long flounce option to make mine. And cahhhhute 😍


Then, I moved on to try the Lainey pattern, which was perfect for my girls swim classes 


And then I tried out the Camilla, which is a 1 piece with side rouching and a flounce - LOVE! 


And if those weren’t enough, I decided to use the Calypso top with the Lainey bottoms because when I tried the Calypso bottoms on my pot bellied 3 yo, they just didn’t suit her at all. And this is when I totally fell in love!! 



And just like that! We’re beach ready - now, bring on summer!!!!

Happy sewing 

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment